Well, the kids won't be bringing home a secret gift made in class this year for Mom so everyone had better step it up! ;) We all know Moms love sentimental things, which is why the little hand print art is so precious to us! I have a few ideas that will still put a smile on her face and that you can order now in time for Mother's Day!
1. Sterling Silver Photo Jewelry (captures that sentimental aspect!)! The perfect combination of the sweet little faces she loves and a special piece to wear around her wrist or neck. There is also a key chain and ornament. Prices and styles vary but options start at $75
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OPTIONS & ORDER
2. Shop Great Mother's Day Gift Ideas at PINHOLE PRESS
Choose from a collection of customer favorites including board books, personalized photo calendars, heartfelt cards, and more to make her Mother's Day sweet. I especially love the board books, calendars and puzzles (perfect to pass the time away during this season of "Shelter in Place").
3. One of my side hustles is selling SENEGENCE PRODUCTS! Their breakout product is Lipsense which is the original long wear lip color. Lasts up to 18 hours, smudge proof, waterproof, and kiss proof! (It REALLY is!!!). It's also vegan and not tested on animals.
There are SO many choices in colors and glosses, as well as other long wear makeup (eyeshadow that doesn't crease, waterproof mascara, smudeproof eyeliner, etc).... and there are many amazing skin care products too! Just send me a message and I can answer questions about pricing and get an order in for you!
4. I purchased these MAGNETIC EYELASHES on a whim, based on their reviews for an event in early March...... and I LOVED them! They were incredibly easy to put on with the liquid eyeliner and they actually lasted the entire night (and I had my doubts!!!). They are a fun gift and priced right at just under $22 for 4 sets!
5. Who is wearing jeans nowadays? Nobody!!!! We are all going for the comfy "athleisure"! Rather than purchasing the expensive, brand name leggings I suggest getting Mom these AMAZING YOGA PANTS. They're less than $24, cute & comfortable and mine have lasted through a million washes!
6. Mom has everything already? Consider getting her a gift certificate to JENN HOFFMANN PHOTOGRAPHY for a photo session when the Shelter in Place is lifted!